The Atlanta Planning Advisory Board (APAB) is a representative Board of citizens made up of every Neighborhood Planning Unit district of Atlanta. APAB meets regularly on the third Saturday of each month at 10:00am.
- President: Anne E. Phillips (NPU-Z)
- 1st Vice President: Eunice Glover (NPU-I)
- 2nd Vice President: Gloria Hawkins-Wynn (NPU-Y)
- Financial Secretary: Sharita Grant (NPU-Z)
- Recording Secretary: Keona Jones-Green (NPU-D)
- Corres. Secretary: Lora Hawk (NPU-J)
- Parliamentarian: Rasheen Hunter (NPU-P)
- CD/HS & Zoning & Land Use
- Committee on APAB
- Public Safety
APAB & NPU Meetings & Resources
NPU DASHBOARD – The City of Atlanta Dept of City Planning Neighborhood Planning Units (NPU) dashboard is an interactive platform that shows NPU activity, including zoning, events, and alcohol license applications. It allows you to see every BZA, ZRB, and LRB application, site plans, and even the NPU’s vote! Click to visit the site.
Contact Email Form:
CITY OF ATLANTA
Andre Dickens, Mayor